There is nothing better than Chili on a chilly Sunday! And even though the Patriots lost, at least the food was good!
We don’t eat a lot of meat in my house, but when we do have it on occasion, we make sure that it’s Organic.
All Organic Turkey Chili
- 2 pounds Organic Ground Turkey
- 1 can Organic Red Kidney Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 can Organic Pinto Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can Organic Tomato Sauce
- 1 28 oz can Organic Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Dash of Black Pepper
Season more or less to your liking. Cook in crock pot on low for 8 hours.
Homemade “Healthier” Jubilee Roll
Most of us know this dessert from Friendly’s, full of artificial additives and some not so good for us ingredients.
- 1 Loaf Pan
- Parchment Paper
- 1 cup All Natural Peanut Butter, whipped
- 2 cups SO Delicious COCOWHIP coconut whipped topping
- 6 Organic Ice Cream Sandwiches. 3 Vanilla, 3 Chocolate ( or neapolitan )
- Chopped Pecans
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Spray loaf pan with Organic Spray, and line with Parchment paper. Leave some to hang off of the side for lifting out of the pan when it’s done.
- In a medium bowl, add your whipped peanut butter. Then, with a spatula, fold in your COCOWHIP topping until fully combined.
- Place 1 chocolate and 1 vanilla ice cream sandwich in your pan side by side. Cut the third sandwich in half, and place in the remaining spot of your load pan
- Using a spatula, spread your topping over the ice cream sandwiches. Then, repeat the steps for a second layer, placing the opposite flavor over the sandwich below.
- Cover the second layer with more of your whipped topping, then sprinkle with chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
- Wrap pan in plastic wrap or foil, and place in freezer for at least one hour. When ready to eat, lift your roll out of the pan using parchment paper.